My apologies for taking so long to kickstart the subcriber content. As mentioned, this section is meant for people who are self studying BaZi and would like to have access to some case studies to help them. I’ll keep the posts in the Patron section short and sweet.
There are two Yin Wood Daymaster charts below. They look pretty similar, and they even born even on the same year and month. In fact, these two people were born 10 days apart, but one’s born in the afternoon and the other in the evening.
A breakdown of the chart above:
- The above chart is a very high quality chart whereby the elements are balanced. It’s important to note that Yin Wood people have a certain set of conditions to meet before it can be regarded as a high quality chart.
- Seeing a lot of Water in the chart may not necessarily be a good thing and this is a mistake that a lot of beginners make.
An interesting thing to note is that most people who have taken online courses on BaZi may have read that Wood Daymaster people are suitable for industries like education and human development. To be very frank, choosing industries by elements or Daymasters is not something I personally believe in. Your astrology chart is not everything and where you end up still very much depends on how your life has been and where it has led you.
The chart above belongs to one of my clients who is a fighter pilot in the air force. Yes, the F16 kind of figher pilot. I was rather surprised as his Zi Wei Dou Shu chart was totally not what I expected of a military person.
I presented this chart in a recent blog post of mine on how to read a BaZi chart and pointed out that this is not exacly a very good one. If you compare it to the chart above, there is only a difference of three characters – the Day Branch and the Hour Pillar. I think one of the things that a lot of hobbyists don’t realize is just how much difference a single character can make to a chart. No matter how similar a chart looks, unless it’s the exact same one which appears 60 years later, there will be a world of differences.
A few comments on this chart:
- Compared to the higher quality Yin Wood chart above, this chart is a lot less balanced. To put it generally, the environment in which the Daymaster is in is not as conducive because the presence of Water is a lot lesser here.
- Fire is a lot more dominant and Metal is also present to harm Wood.
- Let’s not forget the nature of the ‘gods’ that appear as well – Hurting Officer (伤官) was never a good ‘god’ to begin with, and in order for it’s positive side to manifest, certain conditions must be met which this chart does not.